UTH Florida
+1 800 245 39 25

Request Information

Transferring Students

Credits earned from previous education at another educational institution may be transferred to the permanent record of students registered at UTH Florida University subject to the limitations detailed below.

A student must request an official transcript from that institution to be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office. Once the transcripts are received, they will be evaluated by the Academic Director or designee. Approval will be given for the number of credit hours already completed, based on the equivalency with the course associated with the student’s academic program.

The maximum percentage of the course credits required that may be accepted as transferred credits is 60% for any undergraduate degree program and 40% for any graduate degree program. No credits will be granted for academic courses that received a grade lower than a “C”.

Request Information